Wicked Chicken is wicked good and wicked easy to make. Seriously! It’s made with just 3 ingredients plus seasonings, so this chicken dish is a piece of cake to put together. You can make it as spicy as your taste buds will allow, or go the milder route if you are feeding childen or anyone who cannot tolerate too much heat.
I was in need of a super simple meal to make as we had just come home from our holiday trip, I was faced with unpacking, doing laundry and trying to get over a cold that I picked up somewhere along the way. Without much effort, I was able to whip up this easy dish. When you’re faced with the need to get a meal together this recipe will save you on a busy day.
This is the easiest meal you will ever make, and your family will love it.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts (I used bone-in thighs.)
- 1/2 box any shaped pasta
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce ( I used roasted garlic, but if you like spicy, use one with green chiles in it.)
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes to taste.
1. Cook and drain the pasta. Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper and garlic powder to your liking. Brown in a hot skillet for 3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle the chicken with red pepper flakes, if using.
3. In the baking dish layer the pasta, spoon on about half of the Alfredo sauce and mix to coat the pasta. Place chicken pieces on top of the pasta.
Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
4. Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes. If using chicken with bone -like thighs-, bake until cooked through, about 45 minutes.
Serve with a green vegetable or a salad, and garlic bread sticks.
SOURCE: My Casserole Connection